Here are just a few examples of how our data packages compare with Vodafone’s Business Sharer tariff* when using between 60MB and 120MB per day:
- 17 days in Canada: £253 with Amiigo compared to £4,335
- 9 days in Brazil: £377 compared with £2,511
- 4 days in the Dominican Republic: £123 compared with £816
- 7 days in Japan: £110 against £1,869
- 1 day in Liechenstein: £12.63 compared to £38.67
Most Euro-traveller style agreements give you very little data to use before you move to standard rates, at which point you pay an awful lot of money.
Why take the risk?
* Data correct as of 2nd June 2014